Barbecue Newsletters from the authors of "Competition BBQ Secrets"
BBQ Side Dishes, Rubs, and Sauces...
- Jun 06 - Review of Duraflame's Hardwood Briquettes
- Mar 07 - Barbecue Recipe Science
- May 07 - BBQ Blog & Meat Grades
- Mid May 07 - National Barbecue Month, Memphis in May, & 14 BBQ tips.
- Aug 07 - Top Secret - Confessions of a Butcher
- Nov 07 - Collagen, protein, fat, and "THE" secret to low and slow tender and juicy BBQ.
- Jan 08 - Cooking BBQ at Altitude
- April 09 - BBQ Bark & Grand Championship
- May 09 - Wagyu Beef and a Report on the Barnesville, GA BBQ Contest.
- Jun 09 - A sneak peek at our "secret" barbecue turn in boxes.
- Aug 09 - The importance of a "barbecue timeline" and also our Greenwood, SC BBQ contest video.
- Sept 09 - BBQ Friends - Wiley McCrary, Stumps Smokers, Kennesaw Grand Championship video, and more.
- Oct 09 - BBQ Judge Survey results, American Royal trip report, and our new BBQ School
- Jan 2010 - New Barbecue Video instruction site... www.BarbecueCoach.com
- Feb 2010 - Barbecue Judging and suggestions for improvement.
- Mar & April 2010 - Learning how to barbecue the right way.
- May 2010 - BBQ Gremlins & Thomaston, GA & Barnesville, GA reports.
- July 2010 - Why you should evaluate your BBQ contest scores and the Tryon, NC video with turn-in box pics.
- July 2011 - Berkshire Pork
- Sept 2011 - Buying Pork - tips from an insider on how to buy your pork.
- Nov 2013 - How weather affects BBQ.
- Aug 2014 - Figuring BBQ cooking times.
- Aug 2015 - A table of Barbecue Cooking internal temperatures & times.
- Feb 2016 - What's in the meat you eat? Hormones, antibiotics, chemicals, etc.
BBQ Equipment Reviews...
BBQ Competition Information...
$7 Reports - Barbecue Solutions...
A Unique Way to Fix Rubbery Barbecued Chicken Skin (slow smoked - not grilled)
4 Great books for your collection (click on titles for complete details)...
"Competition BBQ Secrets"... Learn how to slow smoke meats right. Mouth watering competition style ribs,
butts, chicken, and brisket.
"Starting a Catering Business" by Michael Rasmussen. Have you ever wanted to start your own BBQ catering business or just a regular catering business? Then this book is what you want. The Starting a Catering Business Start-Up Guide Kit is a step-by-step guide which provides a collection of valuable sound advice and practical guidance for starting your own successful catering business.
Foods of the Southland - If it's down to Earth goodness you are looking for, then this is the cookbook for you. Coming to you with over 70 years experience. Every kitchen master from newly weds to grandmothers from the North, South, East, West and all over the World, should treat themselves to the greatness of Southern Cooking.
Other BBQ tools and smokers available in our BBQ Store at
If you like this page, tell everybody by clicking the button...
Bill Anderson's Google Profile...
Find us on Google+
Copyright (c) 2007-2016 Network 6000, Inc. All Rights Reserved